skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 9, 2009

About Rakesh.A

Rakesh Reddy
As the URL and other parts of this blog says, I am Rakesh.A, a techie form Hyderabad, India. I am working for coMakeIT, Hyderabad as a Sr. Software Engineer, that's about me in short.
How I ended up in this profession? - Well when I was doing my schooling I never thought I'll be into this profession, infact I wasn't that interested in Information Technology/Software Development, so never concentrated on it even after my parents stressed to get into it. After couple of years, I saw myself doing the same. And now I can't even think of myself being in a different profession. Anything I can do with whole heart, that's only PROGRAMMING/DEVELOPMENT.
As every student who got into this profession, I felt my FIRST LOVE with 'C language', and I love coding in C. Then I started learning Object Oriented Programming and got attracted to 'C++ language', but it was 'JAVA' in which I saw my soul mate. That's it I got married to it and settled. I've been working on various Java Technologies since I started my career, and I love to program in Java. When ever I develop an application, I feel like an Artist marvel about his Art work, funny right :), but that's how I feel.
After being into this profession for couple of years, I learnt great deal of things from great people I worked with, and then one day I thought why can't I share this knowledge to others, and be helpful to those who need it!.
I actually have big ideas for this concept, but couldn't find time to fulfill it, so as an initiation towards what I dreamt, I started this blog. I'll be posting about things I learnt about efficient programming to other related things like Web/App servers, build scripts, etc. In short all the things I know, and I learnt. Hope this blog helps few people who are looking for it.
Now so much about technical things, apart from Programming/Development, I love reading books, and love playing Badminton, and Cricket. I spend most of my time at home - reading, coding, watching TV and occasionally get into kitchen :), I don't like to go out and have fun, but I love to go to movies with friends. My favorites - God Father, Lord of the Rings trilogies, Good Fellas, Galdiator... list goes on!

10 comments:

Sharath Kedika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prabha said...

Nice intro Raks.. all the best :)

Rakesh Reddy said...

Thanks Prabha :-)

Sundar Paul said...

Hero Intro adhirindhi :-)

Rakesh Reddy said...

hahaaa :-)

praharsha said...

javalo antha unda anna

Rakesh Reddy said...

:-) Dont you think?

naresh_java said...

hi rakesh

dynamic vertical accordion(with child root hyperlink and content should be displayed in the sama page without page navigation)
so plz help me

Rakesh Reddy said...

Naresh: I'd love to help, but I couldn't get your problem clearly! Can you please be a bit elaborate about it please :)

yuva said...

Googd going.Useful tips about java

Post a Comment